We’re back! We are ecstatic to announce our door is officially open.
Monday- Saturday 10 am-5:30 pm
Shopping with us looks slightly different as we are following the new recommendations and regulation set forth.
1) Limiting the number of parties in the store at a given time
2) Requiring all customers to wear masks and sanitize their hands upon arrival
3) Respect and maintain social distancing with sales professionals and other clients
We suggest scheduling appointments in advance when possible as this will allow us to maintain a comfortable flow within the store.
In addition to our regular sanitation procedures we have implemented expanded steps for the health and safety of staff and clients.
1) All jewelry is being sanitized after being tried-on or physically touched. We can also sanitize jewelry in advance if you prefer. We have always sanitized earrings before going back in our showcase- but have now expanded that procedure to include all jewelry.
2) We are able to assist with clasps and closures if requested by the client. We will respect social distancing at all other times.
3) We are wearing masks exclusively in the presence of clients + sanitizing our hands upon arrival.
4) We are sanitizing the store in-between clients/ as often as possible.
Although we have added some new procedures- you can still shop with us like “normal”. Feel free to try on as many of our gorgeous jewels as you would like and know that you are safe and protected to the best of our ability.
We’re happy to ship completed repairs and custom orders as we are able to accept payment via Venmo, PayPal, or over the phone.
You can also continue to shop with us by following along on our social media! We’ll be posting sale items daily, as well as your regular daily dose of sparkle. Posted items can be reserved for purchase by simply messaging us, and we will work out payment details from there. We appreciate your continued support and understanding as we strive to adapt our business in these uncertain times.